Loop is Hiring – Full-time Assistant Store Manager.
Loop Uptown Waterloo is currently looking to fill a Full time Assistant Store Manager Position.
As the region’s largest street wear retailer, LOOP provides a fast-paced, innovative and team oriented environment. At our core, we are a customer-driven, innovative and evolutionary retailer. We are proud of our accomplishments to date, but equally stoked where our teams commitment to excellence and relentless pursuit of the next level will take us tomorrow. As a destination store our success is based on building strong client relationships and providing exceptional and personalized customer experiences. The successful applicant will co-captain a team that connects with our customers and turns shoppers into raving fans!
Do you have the following traits?
• Having a true passion for the art of retail.
• Knowledge and a minimum of 3 years retail experience in the fashion or related industry.
• Minimum of 1 year retail boutique experience is an asset.
• Solid financial knowledge and proven ability in assisting to drive sales.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven leadership and coaching skills.
• Able to problem solve quickly and in a polite manner.
• Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team.
• Able to multi task and learn new programs quickly.
• An excellent fashion sense with a passion for street wear fashion and culture.
Interested candidates are asked to visit HERE to apply online.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in loop, but we will only contact those selected for an interview.