HELP WANTED: RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES (PART-TIME)
As the region's largest street wear retailer, LOOP provides a fast-paced, innovative and team oriented environment. We are committed to excellence in creating a valuable shopping experience for our clients through creativity, cutting-edge fashion and wholesome customer service. We are currently searching for candidates to fill Retail Sales Associate spots at our Waterloo location. If interested, please submit your resume online at email@example.com or in-store at 13 King Street North.
Retail Sales Associate:
The Retail Sales Associate is primarily responsible for providing our customers with a full range shopping experience by providing fast, friendly service. Is determined to drive sales through a proven sales process - greet, qualify, recommend, close, and is ready to go that extra mile.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Success in this role calls for the following attributes:
• A genuine love of people and generating sales
• 3+ years of retail or related sales experience
• Skilled in time management, and possesses the ability to work independently
• Ability to lead by example
• Driven by results
• Strong knowledge of customer service techniques
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to look outside store resources for creative inspiration.
• Ability to clearly communicate both oral and written
• Computer literate
If interested, please submit your resume online at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-store at 13 King Street North.
Please send us a detailed resume and cover letter outlining how you would add to our team with your knowledge and experience.
Please do not call, we will contact those of you who we are interested in.